Icom IC-GM600 MED GMDSS DSC VHF Transceiver With Class A DSC
- GMDSS VHF Radio with Class A DSC
- Meets MED “Wheel Mark” Requirements
- Meets ITU-R M.493-13 DSC
- 4.3 inch Wide Viewing Angle Colour TFT LCD
- Provides Loud, Clear Audio
- Intuitive User Interface
- DC-DC Converter PS-310
The ICOM GM600 is a GMDSS (Global Maritime Distress and Safety System) VHF radiotelephone that can be used as a part of GMDSS system equipment required by SOLAS or many domestic maritime regulations. When installed with the GM800 MF/HF radio, GM600 and GM800 radios provide an ideal GMDSS VHF, MF, and HF radio station.
- IEC 61162-1 interface for GNSS receiver
- Supports new four-digit marine channels* effective from January 1st, 2017
* Following additional channels can be used: 1078, 2078, 1019, 2019, 1079, 2079, 1020 and 2020.
- Hand microphone, HM-214V
- DC power cable
- Mounting bracket kit